Accelerated Achievements is located in Madison, CT and has been serving central Connecticut businesses since 2011. We offer a diverse range of services and our clients include public corporations, private businesses, and entrepreneurs. Accelerated Achievements is an affiliate of Trusted Advisors Network which provides resources and collaboration to over 200 consultants worldwide and partners with The Predictive Index and TTI Success Insights to provide a wide range of professional assessments
Why We Started
We assist Connecticut executives in choosing directions that create superior value for their customers, better engagement with their employees and recovering the time for innovation and recreation they have long sought.
Years in Business
Typical ROI on Skill Coaching
Number of Affiliated Consultants
Avg. AA Project Duration Days
A strategic plan that allowed a steel fabricator to effectively tell their story and procure $1.7 M in refinancing.
A business plan that helped partners realign responsibilities and allow business to be sold to an employee group.
Helped a machine shop owner develop a marketing story and developed the owner’s confidence & skill to approach new clients.
Charles is President of Accelerated Achievements and a 30-year veteran of the High Technology industry. A “master of vision fulfillment,” Charles has demonstrated expertise in strategy creation, market positioning, sales, process improvement, communication, and interpersonal skills for all levels of management and leadership.
Charles’ career spans marketing, sales, and engineering assignments at Ultra Electronics, Hewlett Packard, Netrix Corporation, and GTE Communications. Prior to Accelerated Achievements, Charles was Vice-President of Sales and Marketing at Ultra Electronics DNE Technologies, Inc.
Charles earned a Master of Science degree in Industrial Administration from the Tepper School at Carnegie-Mellon University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University.
Charles is an active public speaker on topics of Customer Loyalty, Sustainability, Effective Communications, and Change. Charles’ passion for creating customer value and results has helped companies tap into their hidden potential and achieve outcomes thought to be out of reach.
Building High-Trust Relationships
Accelerated Achievements works with professionals seeking excellence and who understand that success best comes from development of skills and awareness. Our practice is wide in scope, addressing people, market analytics, and business process. We value building high-trust relationships by honoring the talent of our clients, setting correct expectations, meeting our commitments, and persisting until a project is complete.
Our work always begins with understanding our clients; as every client’s needs are unique. All projects are customized with measurable objectives. We value client goals that address both short and long-term strategies are shared and understood across the organization. If goals are not present, we will help clarify them. If goals are understood, we take time to examine obstacles and determine where skill or process development is beneficial.
5 Reasons to Work With Charles and Accelerated Achievements
- I was schooled in management at HP at a time when HP was considered one of the most excellent corporate cultures. I leveraged that experience to exercise leadership in small, but growing, public corporations where accountability and achievement was demanded.
- Led decade of double-digit growth as Sales/Marketing VP
- I have been successful in both an engineering and sales role and understand linkages between tech know-how, value-added, and commercial success
- Led a successful campaign to sell a business and subsequently was hired by the buyer to run engineering and marketing
- I have used process logic to develop a team’s prowess and accountability while creating intangible results (i.e. plans, designs, campaigns)
- Helped lead conversion of a contractor from “design to specification” to “design to requirement”
- During my ten years in business, I have focused on building skills that have developed me as a facilitator and coach. I have trained and been certified in executive coaching, behavior assessment, and asking difficult questions.
- I have achievements as a marketing strategist and have repeated success building an image that has made a small organization appear larger and more professional to larger organizations than resources would normally dictate.